viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2012

POST 9: MY FUTURE JOB


In my future, I would like to work as teacher for children.

I would like to have this job because I like working with the children.

I prefer to work in a college, because the children are very small in a garden. The garden is complicated for my, because the educators don´t work only in administrative matters.

I would like to work with children between 4 and 8 years old.

Also, I want to work in a school for children with social problems and economic problems, because they need much support. This is complicated, because the municipal schools are more authoritarian and I don´t want to be in a authoritarian and uncomfortable environment.

The most important thing would be to work in touch with the people, and with your childrens. And to be able to teach, to play, to sing, to create with them.

I love many áreas (psychology, the arts, philosophy and history), then I can complement them in my work.
I want to work in a liberal college, because I can use different methodologies and different areas in education.

I would be a good teacher for children, for that, I need to be in a liberal college.

My ideal job would be in a municipal and liberal college, and with a decent salary.

My ideal job would be to work of independent form, with my own goals and schedules.

This one is my ideal work. Would it be fantastic! Or not? What does seem to them? 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario