viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

post 8: my friend

I am not a sort of sociable person of make friends easily, but I´m considered a good friend of my friends. I like see my friends regularly or I have contact always with they.

My best friend is called Cecilia Jorquera. She have twenty five years ols. I knew to Cecilia in the school "San José" in the 2001 year.

I arrived to this school to middle of year because I to changed of school for personal motivate, and just arrived to his course.

I meet her 11 years ago in the school. We went very good friends during the school and still we are.


When I met her I knew that she was a special and very nice person. The moments living whit she are very much, but the more important was when I feeling very bad and she don´t said nothing and only to hug me. tender, intelligent, understanding; and in general a very good friend. She is always there when I need her. I admired all his strength and weaknesses.

I like that she is always with me and when I have been sad she always is funny with me. I like share with she the similar musical tastes, friends in common, entertainment in common and views on various topics social and familiars.

Her way to see the life it is what moust like about her, always happy and optimist.

If I could give her something it would be tranquility and all my support forever, because always we say that it is the only thing that we lack, to part od money... jajaja!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario