viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

My world of the reading

When I was a child I like reading. My father did read to me and my brothers always. He did read very story of fiction, as fairy tales, short stories and kids novels.

Since my time of the school, I like reading the book of non-fiction. I love the real story and the love storyEven though I prefer  the book of non-fiction, too did  I read book of fiction and did I like. But I´m not fond of reading, only when I interesting.

My favorite writers are Gabriel García Márquez and Isabel Allende, both authors are Latin American. Too I like the novels "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte and "Francisca, yo te amo" by José Luis Rosasco.



I recently read a book called "Paula" by Isabel Allende. I enjoyed reading this book. It´s about of the story of the author that she tale on the illness of his daughter Paula and the nostalgic of the writer for this situation. It didn´t take me too long to read this novel because the story was interesting and I like much. It took me eight days to read. I definitely recommend this book, especitelly to people who like the real story and dramatic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario