sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

MY BEST HOLIDAYS


I went to the south of my country, a place called "Bullileo", near by Parral .
I went there, in the beginning of January, and I stayed there for fifteen days. The place was beautiful, with many animals and nature, there was a dam and a waterfall.
I went there with my family.
I did many things there: diferent kind of games, outdoor activities, reflexive activities, dances and singings, and I cooked for ourselves.
The weather was very nice, the sun was shining and warming. There was sun every days of the trip.
The moment I will never forget about is every nights looking at the stars and talking with the kids.
We were also around of a small bonfire and we did had nice conversations eating mashmellows.

2 comentarios:

  1. I would like to know Bullileo, and look at the stars. Must be beautiful ! See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice!!! the stars on the night is so very beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar